Thursday, January 1, 2009

Political Hopes for 2009

First of all, Happy New Year!

I apologize for the lack of posts recently, but my Mom has been in and out of the hospital. Now, hopefully, she's on her way to recovery.

With the New Year, I decided I'd list a few of my political hopes for the year.

I hope for a successful, productive and harmonious state legislative session.

I hope for an upswing in the housing market (I know, not really political, but it sure would help many of my friends and supporters in the real estate business.)

I hope for a year of continued growth in membership and involvement in the Oconee County Republican Party.

I hope that this year, our district is not embarrassed by comments of our Congressman.

I hope for a quality challenger to the Mayor of Watkinsville should he run again (I hope he doesn't.)

I hope to gain more friends and contacts in the political world.

I hope to wage a successful campaign for Watkinsville City Council.

I hope to regularly update this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment